Globalization and technological advancements have created both challenges and opportunities in the field of Engineering and Technology. Education will be the only answer to all the issues raised by globalization. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering was established in the year 2012, with 5 B.E., Under Graduate Degree Programmes. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University- Chennai. It is located in Thuraiyur road, Perambalur, approximately three kilometers from the Perambalur City Bus Stand.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan college of Engineering is committed to achieve academic excellence by consistently providing quality technical education in the field of science Engineering and Technology with professionalism for the development of the society.
- Striving hard to deliver the highest quality of work.
- Nurturing integrity to excel in academic and research endeavors.
- Appreciating diversity of backgrounds and strengths.
- Foster cooperation and collegiality.
- Respect for personal dignity and individual potential.
- Responding to the needs of our beneficiaries with commitment.
- To provide an academic environment conducive to impart technical knowledge and hands on experience with perfection
- To empower our Faculty and Staff to enhance the process of teaching and learning to achieve excellent results in academics and placements.
- To produce qualified, skilled, trained and globally competitive engineers who will play a major role in the development of the country
- To motivate our Faculty and staff to do higher studies to become experts in their field of specialization to facilitate our students to learn better
- To instill research-mindedness among faculty and students by promoting research and development in various engineering disciplines
- To impart necessary training for acquiring the soft skills and thus make our students' employable while they are in campus.
- To develop interactions with industries and other premier educational institutions.
- To provide necessary coaching and facilities for slow learners to improve on their studies.
- To continually upgrade the quality of teaching and learning over previous year through customer satisfaction duly monitoring their feedback.