Human Resource Development Cell (HRDC) is the framework for helping employees develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities. Human Resource Development includes such opportunities as Student training, Student career development and development, performance management and development, coaching, mentoring and succession planning, key employee identification, tuition assistance and College development.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering organizes regular, structured and customized training and skills up-gradation programmes in the broad areas of management of R&D, intellectual property, material procurement & storage, business development and supporting functional besides personal skills up-gradation programmes such as leadership, team building, communication, presentation, etc. The Institution has designed the programme modules and the contents thereof based on the training needs assessed internally and out sourced the faculty/experts for the same.
The mandate of our College is to :
Offer structured and customised training programmes on S & T management and associated functions such as :
- Orientation training programmes
- Induction training programmes.
- Skill upgradation training programmes
- Develop modern training methodology / aids / tools
- Network with professional HRD organisations
- Promote research / studies in the area of HRM.
- Act as idea generators, thinkers and facilitators in HR
- Identify areas needing reforms in personnel policies
- Create focused HRD groups in each Laboratory / Institute
The HRDC is conducting Training Programmes for the scientific, technical, administrative, purchase and financial personnel under the following broad categories:
- Management skills development training programmes for leadership, team working, change management for senior staff.
- Refresher functional skills training programmes for administrative, finance and purchase personnel.
- Interactive programmes on Annual Review of Performance (ARP).
- ISO Accreditation.
- Interactive Programmes on Annual Review of Performance (ARP)
- Defining / developing laboratory's HR vision, objectives & goals
- Functional skills
- Behavioral skills
- Attitudinal /personnel effectiveness
- Managerial / supervisory competencies
- Maintaining database of laboratory's existing HR and working out a plan of current / future HR requirements of the Laboratory;
- Analyzing role and jobs to determine tasks, duties & responsibilities for each level of staff;
- Undertaking competence mapping in the laboratory;
- Assessing of laboratory specific training needs and designing, developing & organizing training programmes to meet these training needs;
- Managing / organizing linkages / networking with other organizations / agencies / academic institutions for HR development;
- Organizing customized / sponsored vocational / professional / educational training programmes;
- Tech Mahindra Limited - Chennai
- Maventic - Banglore
The modules for these programmes are designed, evolved & formulated in view the organizational and individual's career & personal growth needs.These training programmes are regular part of the College activities. It, however, also designs organizes & conducts programmes which add value to the organization as well as familiarization programmes on new policy initiatives introduced in the organization. The recently organized are for: